1. Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000; and
2. Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011
Collection of Information
In order to provide Our Services, We may collect the following types of information:
• Use history and preferences – We save Your query terms as well as the experience/category selected, these may associated with the unique User ID of Your device. In addition if You choose to sign in to the Services using third party authentication We may associate Your Facebook User ID, for example, with such query history. We also save Your preferences as recorded through Your use of the Services and use them for personalization features.
Use of Information
• The Personal Information We collect allows Us to keep You posted on Our latest announcements, upcoming events, including confirmations, security alerts and support and administrative messages. It also helps Us to improve Our Services. If You do not want to be on Our mailing list, You can opt out at any time by updating Your preferences on the Website.
• From time to time, We may use Your Personal Information to send important notices, such as communications and changes to Our terms, conditions and policies. Since, this information is important to Your interaction with Us, You cannot opt out of receiving these communications.
• We may also use Personal Information for internal purposes such as data analysis and research to improve Our Services, products and customer communication.
• We collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information about Our users generally to improve features and functionality of the Website. We may analyze trends through aggregated demographic and psychographic offers to users. We may also share this Non-Personally Identifiable Information with Our partners to allow them to assist Us in delivering tailored advertisements, promotions, deals, discounts, and other offers to You when You use the Services. We collect information from You when You participate in sweepstakes, games or other promotions offered on Our Website.
• We may also collect information about You through other methods, including research surveys or information We obtain from third parties, including verification services, data services, as well as public sources.
Sharing of Personal Information
We only share personal information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
• We may share with third parties the location of Your device in order to improve and personalize Your experience of the Services.
• We may share with third parties certain pieces of non-personal information, such as the number of Users who used a particular service, users who clicked on a particular advertisement or who skipped a particular advertisement, as well as similar aggregated information. Such information does not identify You individually.
• We may share with third parties’ Unique Device ID. While such information does not by itself identify You to us, it may be unique or consist of or contain information that You consider personal, however such information does not identify You individually.
• Advertisers: We allow advertisers and/or merchant partners (“Advertisers??) to choose the demographic information of users who will see their advertisements and/or promotional offers and You agree that We may provide any of the information We have collected from You in non-personally identifiable form to an Advertiser, in order for that Advertiser to select the appropriate audience for those advertisements and/or offers.
• If You sign through a third party social networking site or service, Your list of “friends?? from that site or service may be automatically imported to the website and or service. Again, We do not control the policies and practices of any other third party site or service.
In order to receive sums of money with respect to waste sold through our Website and/or Application, you must provide us with certain Personal Information such as your name, telephone number, bank account details, AADHAR details and PAN details. We require this information to process the transaction and payment of sums of monies with respect to such transactions and keep you informed of each transaction’s status.
The security of Your personal information is important to Us. We take precautions, including administrative, technical and physical measures, to safeguard Your personal information against loss, theft and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. When You enter sensitive information on Our registration We encrypt that information.
This Website has various electronic, procedural and physical security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information, or any accidental loss, destruction or damage to data. When You submit Your information via the Website, Your information is protected through Our security systems.
Accessing Third Party Websites
Protection of Children
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We will cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We reserve the right to track IP addresses for the purposes of fraud prevention, and to release IP addresses to legal authorities. We will disclose information about You to government or law enforcement officials or private parties when We believe reasonably necessary to comply with law, to protect the property and rights of [insert acronym for company name] or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity We may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
You may be contacted, by email or other means; for example, We may send You promotional offer on behalf of other businesses, or communicate with You about Your use of the service. Also, We may receive a confirmation when You open an email from us. This confirmation helps us improve Our service. If You do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please indicate Your preference by clicking on the “Unsubscribe?? link at the bottom of the email or changing Your email settings on Your account settings page. Please note that if You do not want to receive legal notices from us, those legal notices will still govern Your use of the service, and You are responsible for reviewing such legal notices for changes.